The students will wear the standard John Ehret school uniform.
- Blue Polo with the School Logo & Mascot.
- Shirt must be tucked in and visible at all times. No other clothing may be worn on top of the uniform shirt.
- Khaki pants with no cell phone pockets or cargo pants.
- Pants must fit properly, on the waist and must be hemmed.
- Belts must be worn. Belt buckles may not be larger than 2 inches.
ID’s are mandatory and must be visible at all times.
- Cost – $10.00 includes lanyard.
- Replacements – $5.00
- Temporary ID’s – $1.00
No pullover sweaters or jackets. All outerwear must zip in the front.
No oversized hangbags.
School bags must be mesh or clear.